Saturday, April 3, 2010

Home Color Versus Salon Color

Home Color Versus Salon Color


Should You Color at home, or should you leave it to a store professional? There's no one respond that fits all situations. I, for instance, hit finished both. When I was in high school, I enlivened my dark-blonde material with a permanent medium-gold material color, which I bought in a local drugstore and applied in my bathroom. Today, I prefer to go to the store for highlights and lowlights. My experience of material colouration has formed my individualized philosophy: The easier a technique is and the inferior harsh the formula, the more probable I'll try it at home. The more complicated a technique is and the harsher the formula, the more probable I'll go to my stylist.

Choosing a shade

When you go to a store for material color, you hit a colouration specialist - someone familiar with wound tones and what material colors blandish them - at your disposal. This skillfulness is essential if you lust a big change, whether you're a dark brunette and want to be strawberry-blonde or hit deep auburn material and want to be platinum. A colouration technician crapper tell you whether you crapper carry soured such a change; if you can't, she'll steer you toward a more realistic (but no inferior exciting) choice.

If you're coloring at home, however, you've got to opt a shade yourself. It's best to opt something that is no more than 1 to 3 levels assorted from your own - and try to stay in the aforementioned colouration family. Mother Nature provides us with natural material colors that blandish our wound and eyes: attain things cushy on yourself and stay near what she's presented you. For instance, if your material is golden in tone, opt another golden shade. If your material is red, countenance for something in the red family; if it is ashy, opt an ashy, opt an achromatic shade. If your material has hour of these tones, it is neutral- opt a shade in the neutral family. For example, if you hit auburn material and lust something lighter, go for a dark nevus blonde; if you hit medium-brown material and want something darker, go with an achromatic deep brunette.

No comments:

Post a Comment